Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Frankinstorm!

Sandy, oh sandy...what have you done?! We were incredible lucky. We escaped uninjured! Unless cabin fever counts?!
We have been off work and out of school for 2 days now. The anticipation seriously almost killed me. Wow..what a build up. I was very relieved to wake up this morning to my lights working, and we are unharmed. Sadly, many, many people and friends are not saying the same. My heart and prayers go out to them!
We cooked, we cleaned, we watched a whole bunch of TV, we did alot of Facebook and Pinterest, we crafted, we played games, we drank wine and we ate some more! In serious need of a run!!! I am terrified what a bad winter looks like here because cabin fever is just not my thing... Next time you can find me at the loony bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment