Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Wuv, sweet Wuv!

Corey and I are not huge on Valentines... Sure I would be pissed if he didn't get my a little something and an extra kiss but chocolates does this girl juuust fine. Corey is much more thoughtful and creative than that... Unlike me! Every year he prints out our family blog into a book. This was year six, where the heck does the time go.. seriously?!

Then...I have been wanting a coffee cup that was mine.. I mentioned it like- well I'm not sure when -but he took a mental note and came up with this greatness!

I love you, Corey Wheat! You are the man of my dreams!!!

And then I like Valentines because its just so darn much fun with these guys. Both kiddos had a big party at their schools and then we came home to steak and potatoes... And broccoli and ketchup of course.
Hope you had a great day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment