Tuesday, March 11, 2014

She is the FAB Five!

Five..5! I can't believe it my baby girl is 5. What a perfect joy you are to me, Annabelly. Even at 4am when you woke up in the middle of the night, perhaps you were on to me because you rarely wake in the night. On to me because I "birthday boobie trapped" you for a morning surprise and I had to crawl and maneuver like no one should have to that early in the day to get through the surprise with out messing it up. Your welcome.  and yet again just like Santa, the tooth fairy, etc the "Birthday Fairy" got credit for it.

Let me tell you 5 reasons you are FABULOUS to me!
*You are sweet and sassy with a pinch of fiesty.
*You have the cutest accent I could listen to forever...some say it sounds like someone from Boston.. I'm not sure but it is THE cutest thing.
*You and your brother are bestest friends and that melts my heart. You play well with others and you play well independently.
*You love dolls, princesses, Legos...you have quite an imagination. 
*You change your clothes often and you rearrange the house like no ones business..if you can't find something...ask AB because she put it somewhere.
...one to grow on
*Your funny and precious and I just love you to pieces.

Happy 5th Birthday, Annabelle-y!  
The Birthday Boobie Trap.
 Party #1 at Mimi & Papi's

 Party #2- Special ordered happen to be family night a face painter at Chick Fil A, the place of choice for her birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment