Thursday, July 17, 2014

We still do!

14 years ago (one of our first dates) before cell phone cameras existed...
heck, we might have still only had beepers here.
July 17th, 2004- I married THE best guy, whom I want to laugh with, 
dance with and smile too hard with all the days of my life. 
You gave me 2 of the most precious people, life sucking and all, we are perfect for us.
You follow me and support me and push me to places I never thought possible.  
We do BIG things and I am so proud to be on your team!
Corey- I love you for all that you are, all you have been and what you are yet to be.  
Happy 10 years, LoveBoat! 

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME ! Happy, Happy, Happy !! Love you guys to the moon and back ! Here's to 100 more !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Your continued love and admiration for one another is not only adorable, but an inspiration to us all.

    Best wishes,
    Spring

    ReplyDelete