Sunday, April 26, 2015

My WHY?!



Why did I start Plexus? Why would someone join a network marketing scam (in some people's eyes)? Well let me just tell you...

started because I am tired of being tired!

I started because I have serious heartburn... Like serious, like heart on fire!

I started because I see the opportunity here to help others. 

I started because I see an opportunity to make some extra cash money...AND pay for my new healthy habit! Get paid to get healthy... Uh ok!

I started because I'm a cheerleader and I love to cheer people on! The support on this team is shocking and they are all the way in Texas, y'all! 

I started because I'm bat s*** crazy and I like to do crazy s*** crazy stuff. I like to take chances especially when the chances involve health and money!

I started because people think I can't and  I'll show them different. People throw rocks at things that shine Ya know.

I started because I love talking to people. Coreys says I'd talk to a wall..I haven't stooped there ..wait unless talking to yourself counts?! 

I started because I don't need to have inventory or parties or stand up and talk about it...been there and have a kitchen full of awesome tools but I don't like public talking.

I started because I love food and I could not get a handle on over indulging by myself. 

I started because I workout to damn hard for that to go to waste on emotional eating. 

I started because there are many testimonies of people getting off anti depressants and I would love to ditch my "crazy pill"... But for the sake of my children/husband lives I must keep on  but it's coming.. I know it! 

I started because I had a head ache almost every single day...that's not ok!

I started because I'm really struggling with what I want to be when I grow up... Could this be it? Who knows? People in this business are super successful so heck I'll try anything once!

I started because it sells itself and its what people are looking for.

I started because I have watched the process of a sweet friend I trust. A sweet friend who has been so patient with me for 8 months. The time just wasn't right but man am I kicking myself now. If I feel this good today what would I feel like if I started 8 months ago? Ugh... I annoy myself... 

So jump on it y'all. What are you waiting for? What scares you? Give it a try you have nothing to lose... Except maybe some LBs! 60 days money back guarentee... I mean who does that?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment