Sunday, July 17, 2011

7 years of bliss!

Today Corey and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!  Holy cow!  Is that even possible?  We have been together for 11 years- I can not believe it! 

We were a match made in heaven!  These are the reasons it works for us... 
We are BFFE's!  We like eachother and we like being together.  We are a team and a good one at that.  We are always on the same page.  We communicate pretty well ...although you can never do too much communicating!!  We make eachother laugh and we dance when no one is watching(wait...we dance in public too)! 

Corey-
I love you today, tomorrow and everyday in between.  Thanks for being you!  You are an AWESOME husband and a GREAT dad.  You are supportive and thoughtful...and always gives me the biggest cookie. 

I have my own little tradition -on our anniversary I always put on my wedding dress and twirl around a bit...dork...yup! Thats me!  and every year the zipper gets a little tighter...I always blame it on the nice dinner I had with my husband...nonetheless I get into the thing and I just love it!  This year I got a shot of me reading 5 Love Languages ...we can never be too in the know on how to keep love real!  I have heard good things about this book and will give you a review when I am done.

2 comments:

  1. Omg, you're hilarious! I thought you were covered in a blanket at first. But then I realized it was your wedding dress. Haha! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I thought you were under some weird quilt at first. Girl - you are lucky that zipper goes up at all! Mine would probably not go over my head! Happy Anniversary. We miss you guys like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete