Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Faith Hope & Chicken Nuggets


This is Adrienne...one of my very best friends in the whole wide world.  We have been talking about doing
a bible study together. She is literally on the other side of the country in Oregon we can hardly find the time to fit in a study..we have a hard enough time getting life happenings in general into our phone calls. With a 3 hour time difference, kids, naptime, husbands, laundry, etc it's hard. We wanted a way to keep eachother accountable (quiet time, working out, etc) and in the know of eachothers pray request and struggles we may be experiencing.

As we started to really think of a way to do this we realized that we have lots of people who would benefit from an accountablity and studying together...so we have extended the invite to our friends that we feel might be interested in joining along.

If this sounds interesting to you, let me know and I will invite you to the group...it's called FaithHope&ChickenNuggets.

3 comments:

  1. What a great plan Robyn! Not sure how it will work, but my all means - let me join in!!

    ...Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Robyn..I would be interested !

    ...Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now seeing this (behind on my blog reading). That sounds awesome! I'm interested in joining. :)

    ReplyDelete