Friday, March 16, 2012

Flip Flop Fun!

Who is loving this weather?  I am for sure. 
What's a better way to celebrate spring than by joining a Flip Flop Swap? 
Here's the deal-io on how to join the fun:
What is a Flip Flop Swap?
The rules are simple and it should be lots of fun.
All you have to do to "enter" and play along ...
Send me an email, or leave me a comment on this post
with your Name & Best Email Address
I can be found here: robyn.wheat@yahoo.com

By Friday, (that's March 23rd)...
the Flip Flop swap will begin!

On Friday I will pair up all of the Flip Flop Swappers...
I will send you your pair's contact information
and you will send that lovely lady a fun (new) pair of flip flops for under $15.
Sort of like a Secret Santa for the blog world.
Then, about two weeks from Friday (giving plenty of time to shop, swap, and ship...
we'll blog or facebook post about the flip flops we received)... and who knows?
Maybe we'll make some friends in the process!

I hope you all will play along... I think it will be great fun!
So, email me your information, or comment if you want to swap flip flops.

9 comments:

  1. You really crack me up!! I may consider doing this. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun! Count me in.

    christinegrass@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! I need some new flips bad, didn't get many back from the fire...
    jennhutcherson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mtcrawfordmlc@yahoo.com


    I am totally in for flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute idea. I missed the dealine, but I love this idea. So creative:>

    ReplyDelete