Wednesday, May 23, 2012

She's ready to POP!

This past weekend I hosted a shower with some lovely ladies for my sweet friend Jeanette.  Jeanette was my very first friend here in Maryland.  We met through MOPS..we hit off right away because her husband Cole is from Texas and she lived there with him while he finished school...so she has a little Texan in her bones...my kinda girl.  She is pregnant with her 3rd baby..she has 2 boys Wesley and Preston and now
IT's A GIRL!
We decided to use the theme running rapid on Pinterest... Ready to POP!  We served Popcorn, poppy seed muffins, Cake Pops, Pop.  We had games of course -Pop Quiz and Naming baby Pop Stars. 
It was good time.  Congrats French Family- I can't wait to get my hands on our Future Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader (wink, wink). 

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment