Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hannah (not banana) Coon

The day finally arrived! I am an Auntie for the 5th time!! Over joyed doesn't start to describe it!!!

However... I am less than thrilled that the rampid flu season will keep me from getting my hands on the sweet lil thing as the hospital has restricted ALL guest from visiting! People do you have any idea how hard it is to sit back and try to relax while waiting on a man (my brother) to give updates on his poor wife's 36 hours of labor?! Aye yai yai!!!

She's here, she's safe and she's perfect just like her auntie!

She's Hannah (not banana) Coon!!!
7lbs 8oz of pure perfection, born around 6 something this evening. Kristin is a rock star and Michael is pretty great too! Very proud of you guys! Y'all are going to be great parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment