Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's to Remember

I have the best family and friends in the world.  They humor me and come to my parties, they participate in the craziness and we all just have the best time.  We always have a theme for New Years Eve- this year was 'dress in the decade you were born'.

I put together some 'Minute to win it games'.  I am not sure I have ever laughed harder..and watching the videos days later was just as funny.  I am pretty sure it would not be appreiciated to show those so I will leave it in pictures. 
 Challenge #1- Cookie Face (get the cookie to your mouth using only face muscles)
 

Challenge #2- Jingle Bells (kleenex box around your waist and first to jingle out your bells wins) Had no idea some of these people had these moves...(ahem..Mom, Dad and Lauren)
 

Challenge #3 Balloons (Keep up balloons without moving feet)

Challenge #4 The Elephant-(Panty hose with an orange hitting down water bottles.) 

This picture is priceless...kids starring at their crazy parents wonder what the hell they are up to.

The Hostess with the mostess..  Thank you Corey for helping make these awesome parties happen. 
Peace out....until the next bash! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You inspire me with the parties you throw, seriously! We played the cookie game at my Christmas party. That's a fun one.

    ReplyDelete