Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fundraising- blah

I hate asking for money...every time you turn around someone is ALWAYS asking for it somewhere.  I get at least one fundraiser in the kid's folder EVERY week and if you have a Facebook account you see it constantly.  Being a business owner I get request after request, it is exhausting!  I get it!  

Like I said once before, I truly felt lead to have Mark here this summer, for him, for us and for the whole experience.  The financial obligation is incredible overwhelming.  But God always provides..always!  

We have set up two events in hopes to give people something back for that money...that feels a tad better. We have a Parent's Night Out coming next Saturday, April 12th 4pm-9pm.  I mean you would pay a babysitter more and we are going to have an Eggcellent time!  If you don't have kids or can't make  that one, we have another event on Monday, April 14th...This one is a Family FUN night at The Lodge where we have Corey, Casey and Michael guest bar tending as well as raffles and FUN BUS for the kids!  

If you can't make one of those and want to give here is a link for you.  and might I say THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment