Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In the stars...

It is so weird.  Almost everyone of my friends is a Virgo.  I don't keep that close of track of the stars but I always find it interesting that so many people that I am close to are indeed Virgos...must mean something!!

Capricorn and Virgo compatibility
Virgo's neat orderly mind meshes well with Capricorn's self-discipline and capacity for hard work. Both take pride in their home, enjoy having a few close friends rather than many acquaintances, and admire each other's intellectual abilities. The Capricorn's practicality suits the Virgo's accuracy perfectly. They are both - clever, conservative and patient. This relationship could suffer from lack of romance, as both tend to be a bit reserved in this area. Generally there is a good basis for a long union.


As we approach all these birthdays I wanted to show you this wreath that I made-
Yup!  Found on Pinterest...(very easy and fun to make!)
Just know if we were close on your birthday I would hang this special wreath for you...
(note the #5 is for Jaxson's upcoming day...seriously?  5?)
 
Happy Birthday to...
Jaxson
Colton
Ashlee
Annie
Randi
Jenn H
Adrienne
Jenn W
Jane
Sue
(Denali and Shasta- too)
Brenda
Bri
Nikki

Not Virgos but very close..
Birdie
Boo
Tiffany

I am glad each and everyone of you were born! 

*Dear Lord, I realize how risky this post is...please forgive me if I ACCIDENTALLY missed you.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Robbie! We miss you! Happy 5th birthday to Jax, we miss him and AB a lot, too! Wish we could be there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete