Monday, August 1, 2011

Update to last weeks post: Friends!

I am so rude!  When I said I have not made any friends..I meant not any new friends.  I failed to mention that I have some of the best friends a person could ask for...but these friends are my family.  They HAVE to be my friends.  We have Casey and Family and Michael and KeeKee and we have a blast together...I am just wondering how much more they can take of us...or us of them. 
Jaxson is doing his due diligence in finding us friends too.  On Saturday night we were listening to live music at a winery and "Jaxson The Courageous" walked right up to another family sitting near by who had a 6 year old daughter and just flat out asked her to be his friend and come play football with him.  They played and played ...Her mom is actually from Texas, they love the Cowboys and their dogs name is Romo.  Oh my - a match made in heaven!
On another note we ventured out to church yesterday.  It felt so good to be there.  We heard a good sermon and we met a nice couple who invited us to a play date...HOLA! 
In the mean time we will continue to play with our built in friends...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment