Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kinslee Annalise is here!

Jeanette had her baby Friday.. A sweet angel that I was soooo happy I was well and clean she let me come to the hospital to cuddle her. Wow...what a weird feeling to be in the birth section again. I kinda, almost wanted another baby.. Then I held Kinslee and she is enough for me for right now.. And forever. Man, I do love that baby smell... Awww! Spoiled milk smell .. Nothing like it... My mouth is watering just thinking of it!
Tonight is my night to take dinner so I'll get to hold her again. I set up a meal train for them..If you have not heard of it-check it out! It's great for new parents, sick people, deaths and so on.
Tonight I am taking Chipolte.. Jeanettes fav. Cole (her hubby) fixed my crashed computer a few weeks ago( another heaven sent might I add)..so they get the hook up on food... No casserole from me.. Oh wait that's next week.
I also made a "busy bucket" for the boys...I get tired of the "I'm bored, I need a snack..etc" from my kiddos so I can only imagine what a new mom of 3 feels. Inside is snacks galore, puzzles, bubbles and other dollar store finds. Greatness.
I leave you with a pic of sweet Kinslee... Makes your mouth water huh?!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm bringing a meal to a friend of mine that just had a baby next week, and I'm totally doing the busy bucket idea! Thanks! I'm pinning that. :)

    ReplyDelete