Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our Star Spangled 4th!

Who's idea was it to put Forth of July on a Wednesday...makes for a very dragging Thursday. 
We opted for a party at our house this year.  It was a great time.  We failed on the photo opts...we were busy having fun...we did get a few good ones (thanks Dad). 
I love how my friends and family humor me by playing my games.  This time we did "Minute to Win It", 5 challenges, 5 teams and priceless memories. 

Let me begin with Sweet Jeanette- What a trooper!  A mere 2 days from D-day of her sweet lil Princess.
 
Cole and his "chocolate unicorn"- he rocked with 4 laps..the rest of us made it to "wha".


"Dude, you ever hear of minute to win it? No but it's making my parents act like loco maniacs"


Pretty Princess party.

Messy FUN...Rachel Wins

Beth and Dave trying for a come back...

"Mr. Cress, Please hold me while my parents make fools of themselves while I watch intensely!"

Potato sack race... 

4 Princesses (many more not pictured) and 1 Dude.

Such a boy...You would think his family owns a Fun Bus or something...Crazy monkey boy.

Blazsak's at firework time...the only family photo of the day- my camera ran out of battery.  Rats! 
Thanks
to Mr. Dave for a great show.



Balls in the bucket. 

Mimi and the birds eating PopRocks.

What a great day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You sure do know how to throw a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd's concentration (in the bucket toss photo) is fantastic!

    And what are you doing, Robyn, in the bag race photo; looks to me like you're about to break into an impromptu gig!

    ReplyDelete