Sunday, September 9, 2012

Taste the rainbow.

The object of the game is COLOR.  It's the DC Color Run.  The run that sells out in minutes, Lauren and I were VIP this year as we worked the registration desk yesterday we were able to get our hot hands on 2 bibs to run today's race.  Super Duper FUN!  So you wear white, you run a 5k and at 6 different zones they throw color on you.  Then at the end you get your very own package of color goodness to throw at the "Color Fest" after the race.  So stinkin' fun.  Jaxson was eager at the finish to join the fest...the boy excites at any opportunity to get dirty.  At one point he literally rolled in the street where there was left over color.  Either I do actual bleed blue (Go Cowboys!), or maybe thats just left over blue corn startch in my ears and nose.


The fan club.  Corey and AB didn't want any part of the messiness as you can see they are both sitting pretty. 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Whoops, Color Run - not Color in Motion. Haha. I bet Color Run was first.

    You know I JUST realized that I must have subconsciously stole your blog name. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear, but today I was like, 'OMG, I totally stole Robyn's blog name.' I'm sorry! It's a good one; what can I say? I almost named it "Annie's Blessed Mess", and now I wish I would have. :-P I feel bad.

    ReplyDelete