Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Work it girl...

I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I CAN!! 13.1...say whaaa?! Training and training is the name of my game these days. It is so crazy how I see 3 miles on the training schedule and I'm like aww that's cake. Last year I could barely do 3 miles.. Barely..seriously! When I see "cross train" (meaning something other than running) on the training schedule I do a little jig!!!

Today was cross train so I went with a friend to Zumba. Very fun! Reminded me of the club days...except there was no alcohol and my body doesn't move like it once did! I was quite proud that I only knocked down one chair that got in my way and I swallowed my gum..don't worry I didn't choke. It was quite smooth considering how that could have ended. Now only 7 years til I get rid of that bad boy...or a gum tree?!

I also reunited with MyFitnessPal app.. If you don't already have it-get it! It's awesome and we can be friends and nudge each other if we get inactive! It logs daily calories, exercise, etc. My name is rockinrobynw- see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment