Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dear Ol' Dad

Father's Day at our house is seeming more like fathers month. June is very eventful for us. Last weekend Corey golfed, this weekend a manly cook-out (no girls allowed), today lunch and hanging with the fam and next week we head to Texas! 

No one deserves this more than Corey. For as much as he plays he works even harder! He not only is a great dad to our kids he is a great "father like" figure to nieces, nephews, friends and neighbors. He is such an awesome dad I am working on convincing him to have more kids!! Who's with me?!

To my dad, a dear ol' Dad indeed! Always there and willing to help. Always encouraging and loving beyond words. He's the best damn fun bus-er I'll ever have.. I boss him around and never has he quit, turned in keys or squawked. I'm one lucky girl! 

And lastly but not in the least, Pops! Thank you for raising the man of my dreams! 

All 3 of them adore my kids and I couldn't ask for anything more! 

I love you guys! 

Happy Father's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment