Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekend happenings.

Summer Lovin' already.
Friday we started with a crab fest. I'm getting used to the whole Maryland crab eating and shelling. This week I actually did some crab legs all by myself! I have not graduated to the body yet...the yellow guts inside are still holding me back! Good friends and the girls dominating the spades game was a plus!

Saturday we went to a pancake breakfast for some friends adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia. I won 2 raffles there! A sports addition tutu for missy minks and more thirty one bags for this girl! Super exciting!
                                                 My winnings!  Tutu will be in Cowboys..Duh?!

Then I headed to work, one of my sweet students had a party with the Fun Bus. Many of my Fun Bus kids have parties but this one is special! This one is my buddy Max who is totally blind. What a treasure he is.. Needless to say I was honored to celebrate with such a special guy!
Then we headed out for adult night. Jefferson Dinner Dance where a neighbor friends band played. They were great and we had a great time.. Maybe too good..I'm too old for that! ;) The kids had their very first (paid) baby sitter. Katie was awesome! She took on 5, yes 5 kiddos like a champ! She even had them all asleep when we got home. She's hired!!

Sunday was family fun day! And Jaxson lost his first tooth! So exciting..his mouth is a mess these days so to spare some space in there is a great thing. The tooth fairy came with deep pockets because he was very close to having the dentist pull the silly thing for a nice chunk of change. She left $10 and fairy dust!!

Now pics...


                                    This is Max!
                          Princess pow wow!
                                Adult night!
                              The tooth!
                               2 of my favs!
                               Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment