Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life is so tragic!

Gosh, Life is hard and can be so tragic!

In the last couple of weeks two families here in Frederick are suffering the death of their 2 year olds.

Andrew Palmer, was a student at a pre-school where we do Fun Bus classes.  He fell asleep and never woke.
Marra Olsson a little girl from church.  Saturday she was hit by a car.

Yesterday, a devastating tornado in Oklahoma.

I can only imagine what pain each of these families are going through.  All I know to do is pray for peace and healing and to know this is only our temporary home.

In the last few weeks some lessons I am continually reminded of is don't take a single breath for granted,
love like crazy and NEVER let your prayin' knees get lazy!

My vice is my phone...I am lost with out it.  I could easily find tragic by checking a "quick" text while driving or miss a cool trick one of my kids just did because I had my face in Facebook.  How dumb.  While I have to have my phone and computer near so I can run a business and make a living, I am setting up times to be unplugged.  Sorry, to the person that leaves a message and can not wait 2 hours to get a response...and believe me those people are out there!  As a matter of fact..one is ringing my phone now.  Aye yai yai!

Today, I'll leave you with a poem that I found in my Siti's (grandmother) journal coincidentally my mom carries the same one in her purse. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment