Saturday, May 11, 2013

Crazy for color

I was invited to do the Color Run. 3 weeks ago it was a fine idea. Last night I started to panic a little. After almost a week of recovering my knee still hurts. I've researched "runners knee" and it's seems to be a very common ordeal. Thursday I tried Zumba and it was fine except for ALLL the squats.. Ouch. And Friday my knee was worse. Oh great.. I totally thought I was going to have to walk the 5k.

As much as I wanted to I didn't duck out..I didnt. I woke up early and headed to Baltimore. After all the color run is "the happiest 5k on the planet". It was so weird my knee hurt until I started running and then poof it went away.

I smoked the 5k..ran the whole way and dare I say-it was a piece of cake. So I did get something out if my half... It made my 5k easy peasy.

Back to running I go...short running, fun running, social running, crazy running.


No comments:

Post a Comment