Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hot Date..

Corey and I celebrated our anniversary this weekend. Best date we had in a while and our dates are always awesome. 
We headed to Annapolis, MD. I am constantly in awe of this states beauty! Annapolis is gorgeous!  We just wanted to eat crabs- low key... Cantler's was surely the place. On the water and so delicious! 

Beer and crabs is the life!  I never worked so hard for food and it is so worth it!  I cracked my very own crabs this time...Corey usually cracks them for me...awww so sweet, but thanks I got this.  :)

Afterwards Corey's work friend randomly was having a party close by so we stopped in..upon arrival we walked into everyone a beautiful deck over looking the water where everyone was required to down a Nati Bo ...yes, that did happen on our date...and yes it was that kind of party. We stayed for a short time there and called it a night...in bed at 10:30pm!  

Today we ate at Buddy's where they have Sunday brunch buffet and oh so good but I am still full.. Made to order omelets, seafood, bloody Mary's, sweets, salties... They had it all. Good stuff!

Away from my kids for one night and I missed them like crazy!  Thanks Mimi and Papi for letting them boss you around for the night.  Happy 9 years to the love of my life!  Cheers to at least 60 more.




No comments:

Post a Comment