Sunday, July 21, 2013

Time with Hedgies.

Visitors can be fun and most the time are but occasionally things just don't jive...kids don't get along, different likes, different taste, too much time together..you get me.  My sweet friend for Texas asked me a few months back if they could stay with us.  Of course I was elated!  She more than once asked me if I was sure.  Of course I am sure...C'mon!  We have not seen them in a couple years and when we left off our older boys were kinda like say....oil and water?!  That was the only thing that hung in my mind...but they are grown up and everything will be fine.  

So they came and we seriously had the best time.  All the kids got along and so did the adults.  :)  We laughed until we cried.  We reminisced and caught up.  We picked up right where we left off...actually

even closer than we were before...and then they had to go...whomp whomp!

So that being said ...we still love visitors...so keep comin' y'all!  We love to have you.




1 comment:

  1. Aww, Robyn! You made me tear up a little. We had the best time, too! Love you guys and can't wait to come again!

    ReplyDelete