Monday, January 31, 2011

Deal Or No Deal.

This past weekend we went to the Great Wolf Lodge.  When trying to think of how to describe this place a couple of thoughts jump in my head like say a knock off Disneyland or Chuck E Cheese's on Steroids...just plain fun EVERYWHERE you turn.  While it is a bit pricey initially, if you consider it included water park admission for 2 days and a nights stay it's not that bad.  Don't get me wrong you will be nickeled and dimed if you are not careful but there are ways to make your stay more affordable.  There is a fridge and a microwave in the rooms and there is a Pizza Hut if your kids are totally over stimulated (like mine were) and you need to just order in.  Jaxson had a blast- the water park, the arcade, ice cream, pizza, story time... But Annabelle was a bit too young for most the excitement.  They have a great toddler pool she loved to splish and splash but she can do that in the bath tub for free.  They had some great slides as Corey said "that make your butt pucker"...which I did agree...but very fun!  The water park was well maintained considering there was seriously a million other people there...a little crowded for my taste- not sure if it was the rodeo crowd or where the heck all those people came from...I can only imagine what this weekend is going to be like (OMG...did you hear the Super Bowl is coming to Arlington??).  So all in all I would say it's a deal.
Side Note:  I played Deal or No Deal in the arcade and I won the second to biggest amount of tickets ...so I am going on the actual game ...I will keep you posted... :)

Happy Monday! and Happy Birthday to my Dad.

Now I shall go get ready for the "ARCTIC BLAST"...don don donnnnn

1 comment:

  1. I swear you live a charmed life somedays. Deal or no deal??? I will keep my fingers crossed that you go on the show and win tons of money so you can open Fuzzy's up debt free :)

    ReplyDelete