Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet and Comforting

So I got tired of being a guest blogger on Corey's fabulous blog...crayonsandkeyboards.blogspot.com.  I decided to start my own.  Since I am currently going to school and just being a mommy I have had to get creative to keep the kid entertained. I have to admit I have really impressed myself.  This week will be our 6th week out of school and we have had an activity pretty much daily.  So from now on you can come here and see what we are doing...we can always use ideas.  So lets us know what your are too!
I got a recipe for something sweet and comforting for a snowy day in doors.  It's a hit and super easy.

Recipe:
2 bags of popcorn
1/2 bag of white chocolate morsels
sprinkles
some other options might include... M&M's, craisins, peanuts, cheerios and the list goes on...


1 comment:

  1. That is one of my favorite treats!!! A mom at my school gives that to me every Christmas as my gift and it barely makes it til the end of the day!!

    ReplyDelete