Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Red Box.

Have you used Red Box?  They are pretty much on every corner.  I so wish I would have come up with this genius idea.  Movies a dollar a day...easy rent, easy return.  We have been watching alot of movies lately.  I get bored really easily and most of the time I can not make it through a whole movie unless it is really good.  I hated a couple and liked the rest...here is what I thought...

Date Night- Not so great.  Off the wall and weird.

Dinner for Smucks - Tried way to hard to be funny and just was not.  Waste of time indeed.

Going the Distance - Cute, fun and light.  Some good laughs!

Eat, Pray, Love - Slow but good.  I think I dosed off a couple times but I got the jist...probably would enjoy the book more.

The Kids are All Right - Wow!  Rated VERY R!  it was a good movie, not what I was expecting and not one you should watch with your mom on the next couch - good thing I am close with mine.

Have you seen any good movies lately?  Do share...

1 comment:

  1. Read Eat, Pray, Love. It's good.

    Movies? What are movies? I am unfamiliar with these things you call movies....

    ReplyDelete