Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bizarre Behavior!

I have finally stopped shaking enough to write about a bizarre incident that happen at the park this morning.  A couple friends and I met up at the park with all our kiddos, they were running freely having a great time.  The older boys were playing imagination with sticks.  Then it happen...Jaxson collided with a small boy and ACCIDENTALLY scratched his (the boy) face with his stick.  Jaxson immediately apologized and I ran over to do the same.  Between the 2 of us we apologized about 20 times as the mother just glared at us.  I eventually walked away, it appeared that the boy was fine- just a little scratch (which can be expected from time to time with children...right?).  Well a few minutes passed of this mother caressing this scratch and eventually she makes her way over to where we are chatting.  She says to me "is that your son?  he hurt my son".  I said "yes, I realize that and I am sorry and so is he- it was an accident."  so she proceeds to ask what am I going to do about this?  I told her "well accidents happen and I am sorry ...I am not sure what you want me to do?"  She insists on me giving her my cell number in which I absolutely would not do- I am pretty sure the women belong in the loony bin because she just kept on, and on, and on, and on.  I told her if she thought it was that serious she was welcome to call 911 and I would be happy to wait (knowing how hysterical this situation would sound to a cop or even better and ambulance).  In the middle of all this one of my friend Annie's kids fell and scratched his knee which was worse of a cut than the one we are arguing over (Levi however jumped up and went on his way).  But Annie the thinkin' girl she is went to her car and got a first aid packet for Levi and offered it to this crazy lady as well.  But now way..she just kept caressing the scratch with her bare nasty ass hand that had been at the park all morning (real smart..huh?).  So we moved and she followed us and we moved and she glared at us a while longer.  Then they proceeded to leave ...BUT first she went over to my car and took a picture shouting "I remember you, I remember you!" and then she took a picture of me as well. 
Once they FINALLY left, the three of us set there and shock!  Seriously??  Kids are kids.  Get a grip lady!
I am very thankful I was with these 2 precious mommies because had it been my husband or dad...well...lets just not go there. 

4 comments:

  1. Geez...I cant believe that happened Crazy Ass woman, I would have told her that to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad I wasn't there too! It is people like that who raise children that can do NOTHING for themselves! I mean REALLY!!!!! That makes me so mad! Poor Jaxson! He has a heart of gold and that woman probably made him feel awful! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing you requested for her to call 911 and she declined.
    Crazy lady....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! She was seriously crazy. I nearly texted you today with: "Hey, give me your cell number; I wanna sue you for nothing." But I thought it was too soon. Haha! I hope that's funny to you now, though. ;) I thought you handled yourself great. Congrats on the Dean's List!!!

    ReplyDelete