Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cork it.

I often walk around craft stores/shows and say "I can do that myself", half the time I forget to do it and the other half -by the time I am done with the project I find I could have saved a few curse words and lots of time and patience...most the time it was just worth it to buy the damn thing at the craft show.  While shopping in Canton before Christmas (speaking of Canton..who wants to go in a couple month??) I saw something similar to the project below.  It is a cork board...an oh so cute one for an oh so cute lil girl that I adore!  Turned out pretty cute..don't ya think?

Happy Birthday, Sweet Jaycee! 
Side note:  I also made the shirt...call me crafty.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very Crafty of you Robyn!
    If you do plan to go to Canton, give me a ring.. I love that kind of shopping.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about a trip to Canton. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete