Monday, February 14, 2011

Wuve, sweet wuuuve.

Wow a hallmark holiday much?  I think so!  But I love holidays so who cares!  Last night around 10pm when this old lady was about to crawl into bed I realized..."crap, I forgot to do the kids Valentines cards"...so there I sat writing out a bunch of cards for a bunch of toddlers that have no clue what is going on.  But I did because it's fun!  Then this morning my precious cousin sends me a picture of her precious daughter and there I am again "crap...I meant to take a picture of my sweet valentines"...then I thought I'd give myself a break and pat myself on the back because I got 2 kids, 2 lunches, 2 napmats, 2 boxes of cards, class snacks, teacher gifts to school only one minute late today...oh and Franny (Annabelle's baby...must. take. Franny.)  So if I'm lucky I can get a picture of my funny valentine's before the day is done...

In the meantime...I have to say...

Corey Wheat- I love you more than cake!  You are my world, my everything!  Thanks for being THE greatest husband and daddy!  Happy Love Day!  You turn my gray sky blue!!
XOXO, Me

and Happy Love Day to all you pretties in my life!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ROCK, MOMMA!!!

    Happy V- Day! Love you lots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about it, you are what keeps me going. You talk me off the ledge when I'm about to leap and then you talk me back up again. This family would be a mis-dressed, malnourished, manly glob of mess if it wasn't for you.

    Glad we get to get old together.

    -Your Best Husband

    ReplyDelete