Thursday, February 17, 2011

Part TWO to a Bizzarre Day...

This afternoon we went to another park to feed some ducks.  While we are feeding the ducks an elderly man walks up to us and says.. "you know bread makes ducks sick, my daughter is a vet and one time when I was feeding them popcorn my daughter got furious because she said it clogs their trachea and gives them diarrhea", hummm...I thought...sounds violent!  I am not even going to argue with this man considering he was old and we were feeding them bread NOT popcorn, oh yeah and doesn't duck poo always have the consistency of diarrhea...that's where we get the expression "shit like a goose".  Anyway..I asked Jaxson to please hold back the bread while the man was there to avoid another confrontation.  As soon as he left we went back to what was suppose to be a peaceful time instead of massacre.  So then...we are again enjoying our afternoon and Jaxson jumps up from some dirt hes diggin' in and sees what appears to be a goat..on a leach.  My friend Randi sat in disbelief that we would get close to the thing but when you have a 4 year old you have to investigate...so we did.  Turned out it was a sheep..on a leach ..at the park ...with an owner as weird as the situation itself. 

So finally I must get to something VERY bizarre...info I just found out on this bizarre day...

I MADE THE DEAN's LIST!  OMG! 
I MADE THE DEAN's LIST...
I have never considered myself a good student so this is VERY exciting! 

Very exciting day...great for blog material I must say!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Robyn! Great job on making it on the Dean List!!

    And feeding bread to ducks does make them sick. I went to a park in California years back and they have a sign next to the pond to "please not feed bread to ducks." Who knew!

    ReplyDelete