Monday, June 20, 2011

MERRYland

What a whirlwind of a couple months... graduation, traveling to France, a Fun Bus training in New Jersey and a cross country move.  Shew!  We are now settling into our new life here in Maryland.  We are loving every minute!  Like I mentioned before we live smack in the middle of both my brothers they are 5 minutes each way.  We have had nothing short of a 3 ring circus all the time but let me tell you it's a fun time.  We are back to being those "crazy Coon's"  just now you can call us the "Whoon's" (Wheat + Coon= Whoon).  We got a cute little house that I just love- it's open, with wood floors throughout, a ginormous basement (for all our s***+ a play room and craft space) and then we have a super duper backyard.  We don't have neighbors on either side or behind us so we got a lot of room back there.  We have wildlife (not sure how thrilled I am about this)...Annabelle searches out "EB" (Easter Bunny) each morning and you should see the fire flies at night!  We actually have caught a few thanks to my Sam and KeeKee neither of them being the least bit afraid to catch a bug- totally unlike me!
All and all we are doing good...although I was a little disturbed that the grocery store I was at didn't have corn tortillas?  I am going to get to the bottom of that for sure- no one warned me about that???

Annabelle yelling for "E.B."
 Just chillin'
 My girls...(Annabelle and I are adopting Charlee)
 Sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment