Friday, June 3, 2011

Platinum and Gold

You know the song- " Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold."  Right now that song has been dear to me...but instead I like to think of my friends as platinum and gold...to me it means that much better of a friend than just silver- ya know? 

I am the type of person that loves strongly and dearly so good byes are VERY hard!  I have a very true family and very true friends that I just absolutelyy hate to say good bye to!  Each of you mean the world to me and with this blog and our other blog and facebook and skyp I promise to keep in touch with each of you!  Please know that anyone and everyone are more than welcome to come visit us and we will be home at the very least once a year and I promise to try to catch up with you all at that time.  I know reality always kicks in and times are busy but I love you all and I will always cherish the relationship we have.  I have the type of friends that whether a day or 2 years goes by when we get back together we are able to just pick up where we left off.  So with that said- I love you all and will miss you all dearly! 

Stay Cool, Sweet Friends!!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you all so much too!!! But you are going to have the time of your life!

    Gracelee did ask this morning if Jax was going to come swim at Cookie's house today... that was the only time I almost cried... because I am truly excited for you, but man! Texas just isn't going to be the same without ya'll!

    Your picture was super cute! We got that same idea from Meredith's blog... Gracelee took her "Stay Cool" presents to her friends on Friday... ha! Great minds think alike!

    Ya'll be careful! We love you, and we will miss you like crazy!!!!

    The Sutherland Family

    ReplyDelete