Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A-W-E-S-O-M-E, awesome- toe-totally!

One of my favorite friends- Brooke, gave me a book for graduation... it's called "The Book of Awesome" by Neil Pasricha.  It's short writings about awesome-ness like the flip side of your pillow, or sneaking McDonald's and hiding the evidence, or using Rock- Paper- Scissors to settle everything, or seeing old people holding hands...this is a feel good book that makes you feel AWESOME and helps you to appreciate the small things. 

My AWESOME mother in law- Boo - sent me the sequel yesterday in the mail...she must have heard me laughing out loud about some of the writings in this book...the author really does a good job of putting you in that AWESOME moment- he's funny.  and unexpected mail presents?  AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment