Friday, June 3, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure

Partly because we tried to minimize the groceries this week upon our move- this morning we were fresh out of breakfast food...but partly because I LOVE DONUTS!  I couldn't pass up our last morning in Arlington and not stop at our beloved Shipley's one last time.  My mom has been so gracious to lend me her car these past few days- I was out taking her to school.  So there I sat in a LOOOOONG line to get donuts...if you could have heard the thoughts going through my head .. like "hey fat ass- why don't you go in instead of driving thru", or "don't they say it's better to just not eat breakfast than to eat a donut?"...but there I sat because Annabelle was with me and I didn't put shoes on her...oh and I really like donuts!  I am pretty sure all of Arlington was there with me- although I didn't see one of you there?  Anyway I got to the window and I saw that it was National Donut Day!  and then we came home and enjoyed our guilt pleasure.  Oh and we got a free glazed donut to top it all off...fantastic!  and now I sit here typing this with a nice case of heart burn. 

So Happy Day to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment