Friday, August 24, 2012

Filling buckets...

Traffic, alot of traffic leads me to alot of radio! Yesterday was a good day. The christian radio station (91.9 WGTS) here has something called "the drive thru difference".. When you go through the drive thru you simply just pay for the person behind you. What a cool idea! On Monday, I went to chick fil a .. I was prepared to pay for the car behind me but once I got to the window they were so busy, I was frazzled so I chickened out (no pun intended)...Dang it! So Thursday, when I was at chick fil a (yes, the 2nd time in a week..I may or may not eat there at least that many if not 3-4.. No judging) I was definitely not going to miss it this time. While I was in the line that wrapped around Frederick, I struggled a little because the guy behind me was smoking.. I'm like oh great I'm going to pay for his lunch and he's going to take that extra money and buy more cigarettes... Well you know what? I paid! And that wasn't the point. Hopefully, it made his day! I know it would make mine! Next time your at the drive thru you should do it! It's not that much money and it feels great on the giving and receiving end.
From this same station there is also a certificate that you can print off for you kids teacher. It just simply thanks them for teaching your child and tells them that you will be praying for them this year. Last night Jaxson gave it to his teacher with a little box of goodies. She was delighted!
So I challenge you... Have you filled a bucket lately? If not, whatcha waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment