Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Friday, It's Friday, everyone loves Friday!!

What a busy week for me.  I have been swamped, and overbooked and stressed and anxious and ...you get the idea.  Praise God we have had a very sucessful Fun Bus-ing summer but holy cow, I need a break!  Who's idea was this and I thought it was suppose to be part time?!  Yeah, right!  There is NO part time in owning your own business!  As a matter of fact last night my phone actual rang at 11:20PM.  It was a lady wanting to talk about her son's party today.  Geezz lady are you kidding me?!  Of course, I answered and used my perky Fun Bus voice and got the questions answered.  She caught me at a good time because I was up having a grand ol' time reading one of my favorite blogs...you gotta go there!  While Corey peacefully slept and snored the wall to shake I was trying to contain my laughter..This girl is Hilarious!  She tells it like it is ...she has a potty mouth and she's beautiful...like my mom would say "those ugly words coming from that pretty lil mouth?" -prime example.  Go check her out -she'll crack your shit up too...bahaha!  (had to say it)

Happy Friday, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment