Monday, August 27, 2012

Just like that...

And just like that, they walk out of your life.  (insert tears here)  The tears actually came and went in the day leading up to today.  Jaxson has been going "school" since he was 8 weeks old.  The last 4 years I have been very blessed to stay home part time which is a perfect happy medium for me.  While I adore my kids, I also like to get away...and the money is nice too.  So "school" is nothing new for this guy.  He is just considered a "schooler" now...and it's free!  Bonus! 

At 6am this morning, this shining face was standing by my beside all dressed and ready to tackle his new adventure.  His bus did not come until 8:38am -to be exact.  That made for a loooong couple hours...he paced the house threw the baseball with dad and paced some more.  On 2 occasions he came running to me freaking out that the bus was there...false alarm!  That was the middle school and high schoolers bus...shew!

His face turned a little sad (as you can see below) when he was looking out from the bus.  But he's is going to be awesome!  He is a smart, sensitive, and loving kinda guy.  There are 6 total kindergartners in the neighborhood, two of the neighbors are in his class.  It's going to be a great year!    

Happy School Year!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. god.

    {tear X one million}

    is he REALLY sitting on a BUS??????????????

    ReplyDelete