Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My buddy and me.

Today, I got to have a little unexpected alone time with one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I had alot on my plate todo today and I was planning on just dragging the kids with me. When I got to the kids school, Annabelle was out like a light... Instead of wake her up I just left her, I grabbed jaxson and we went on our adventure.. I got lost (a common pass time of mine), hunger started to come over me so I pulled over at McD's. Just FYI.. I freakin' hate that place... It's gross.. And I feel disgusting when I leave but it was all that was there-Jax didn't mind. So we got our lunch and Jax asked for a picnic..I said yes. We stopped at a lovely duck pond and ate our lunch in the shade by the water. Very unexpected treat.. It was greatness. Just my buddy and me...
It all came to a screeching hault when he had to poo, a duck literally chased us to the car, Jax was screaming, I stuffed him in the car and drive fiercely to the nearest grocery store so Jax could take care of business. We can't stop laughing about it now... What a happy day.
Just a little reminder no matter how busy you are.. Take a moment and have some fun. Soak it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment