Saturday, December 8, 2012

Favorite Things...

I love to entertain.  Last night I hosted my 2nd Annual Favorite Things party.  Such a fun party.  The idea of course came from Pinterest.  Each guest brings 5 gifts- same item, unwrapped and between $4-8.  Each guest explains there gift and then draws 5 names out of the bowl to receive their favorite thing.  Everyone leaves with 5 different things.  We had some very creative things this year- makeup, slippers, drinks, bird feeders, aprons, scarves, nail stuff.

We ate our favorite things- buffalo dip, meatballs, brie w/fig, hummus w/ veggies, caprese salad, chocolate covered strawberries, snowball cookies and Christmas crack...chased down with Poinsettia drinks (shout out to Lauren for making half of this stuff).

A picture of some of my favorite peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I never check blogs. I love your blog though hints to why getting all these comments :) And this party I had a great time. This is a good picture of us :)

    ReplyDelete