Saturday, December 8, 2012

Is Santa Real?

Sadly, Jaxson is 6 years old and this year he did tell me that the "mall Santa's" are not real...I immediately started panicking ..Oh gosh, is he going to ask more?  I felt horrible, like I had just lied to my parents or something...or wait..they lied to me!?  This Santa thing is tricky.  Gratefully, the conversation past and I think he watch Elf or Polar Express one too many times which in both refer to "mall Santa's" not being real.

Okay, so he's a smart guy and he realizes that Santa can not be in that many places at once BUT he still firmly believes that Santa is at the North Pole preparing gifts for the one big night...because of course to a mature brain is not hard to believe at all -right?!  In the mean time we have "Elfis" who watches us each day and the kids anxiously run down stairs each morning to see what mischievousness actions he has done.  It's only a matter of time until I am faced with this hard issue.  I found this letter and I just love it...it is simple but it gets the perfect point across .I'll be using it!

Furthermore, Ms. Clause is done shopping for them and I am terrified to take them to see Santa this year in fear that they will ask for something they are not getting..Aye yai yai!  Last year I ended up buying a freakin' $50 shark ship last minute that he played with for like a day...not doing that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment