Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday I celebrated the 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday (right Tiff?).  December 26th...I mean really who has a birthday on December 26th?  My family have always made it very special so it's really not that bad.  When I was little we would always go to a place called "ShoGun" which was hibachi style fun.  I remember one year that they were closed I think it was a Monday and to our surprise we didn't figure it out til we actually were at the door.  DEFLATED to say the least...I remember I cried like a little brat (Sorry, mom and dad).  When we moved to DFW we always did Mama's pizza but now we are in Maryland (no Mama's)...so hibachi it was.  We had a great time!  We all had so much fun..the kids even ate their food- imagine that?! 
Since we were snowed in yesterday my mom and I are headed out now for our traditional birthday shopping...I mean how bad could it be to have a birthday on the biggest sales day of the year.  I was a born to shop!
Thank you to my family and friends for all the text, calls, facebook messages! 

 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: