Friday, May 13, 2011

College Graduate!

Yup- that's me!  WHAT, WHAT, get it, get it, ShAkE, ShAkE, ShAkE!  I can not believe I DID IT!  I have to thank my hugely supportive family especially Corey that stepped up to the plate and helped me make it happen- he taught me to write papers...like 5-10 page papers.  I made the deans list and all A's and B's but mostly A's ...HOLY GUACAMOLE!  Are we even talking about the same girl here? 

Robyn Coon Wheat - yes indeed!  Can you tell I suprised my self?  I am so stinkin' excited about this!  I just never thought I could do it...I never thought I was smart enough?  Who was I kidding?  Myself?...I am smart enough, I am good enough and damn it people like me...Baha! 

Thanks to my parents who were also there every step of the way helping with kids and lending their space to make it happen! 

and hell no- I'm not getting my masters!  So don't even go there...not now anyways.  For now I'm gonna have F-U-N!!!

PEACE.  LOVE. & FUN.  Chirp, Chirp baby!!!


1 comment: