Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mommy is off to France...

I am leaving my kids, my husband, my family, my life for 12 whole days!  I am going to conquer the world...  when I get back I'm going to be refreshed and ready to start our new journey.  I'm going to be okay and my family is going to do great without me.  I am leaving count down sussies (treats) for my lil family...each day I am gone they will get to open one.  Day one I made a book about where mommy is going and what she is doing, as well as what they will be doing while I am gone..  Then I did 13 other bags of stuff...(don't worry Corey there is no red dye 40 or high frutose corn syrup that will have the kids hanging from the trees)...just stuff with small pieces that hopefully you don't step on in the middle of the night.  I have Daddy gifts too...like starbucks, drop in daycare passes and stuff of that nature.  So anyway...keep us in your prayers for safe travels and survival on the single parent duties!

1 comment: