Tuesday, May 24, 2011

God Bless America!

I'm Baaaack!  5 days early and I am proud to say I LOVE AMERICA!  A less than stellar trip landed me back in the U.S. a little early.  A lot of unorganization and a lot of drama can be blamed for it.  But I'm looking at the bright side.  I saw tons of beautiful sights, a very different culture and tried out alot of new food.  Most of you know I get along with nearly everyone- the personalities in this trip were about as night and day as you could get.  It was not the picture perfect trip I had in my head.  I will go back to Europe, probably not France, but next time it will be with family.  If I learned anything while away it was that I love my family and I love America!  I can safely say I will not travel with anyone but my family.  I got my own dose of what the Real World meant when they said ..."people stop being polite and start getting real"...
Let me show you some of my pictures...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! I need to hear this one! What a bummer! I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete