Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Holy Cheese and Sprinkles!

My France trip is almost here...I am scared to death!  I texted a friend going with me "OMG..we are one week away.  I am scared I don't wanna go.  I am freaking out...talk me off this cliff"  you know what she answered back?  "I am on the cliff too."  Holy Cheese and Sprinkles!!!  Some one please talk me off this cliff!  I have NEVER left home for over 5 days and I am going for 2 weeks!  Actually only 12 days that I don't get to see my sweet smiling family.  But I can't be away from the kids that long...I am dreading it!  It is a chance of a lifetime-I get that!  and I don't care... Whats a girl to do...well I have no choice.  I have to go-if I want to officially graduate I have to complete my 2 classes - In France.

So repeat with me J'aime la France, J'aime la France, J'aime la France. 

I made these for my classmates who are traveling with me...very simple.  Collected toilet paper rolls (thanks to everyone who contributed) put some goodies inside (candy, granola bars and gum) folded in the sides and slapped a bow and a frenchy word...Just like spirit sticks from cheerleading back in the day! 

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a blast! Those kiddos will be just fine. You're a good mommy, and so you worry, but don't! They probably won't even remember this! Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast! And of course you made little treats...hahahaha....someday, I'm going to be as sweet as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete