Friday, February 17, 2012

5 years and counting...

Every year for the past 5 years Corey gives me a very special gift.  He prints his year of family blogging into a book. 
A couple months ago at a mommy meeting the topic was organization.  You know what 90% of the mom's struggle with organization was?  Pictures.  They were all stressed about what to do with those envelopes upon envelopes of printed pictures that are still waiting to be put in an album or scrapbook.  Not me.  For once that was not a mommy issue of mine.  I really encourage blogging...its fun.  You can brag about your kids, while showing family near and far what you are up to.  Then at the end of each year you can make a book and WaLa...It does take Corey a few hours to put this together..but man is it worth it!  I look at them often...if Corey see's me he always lets out a huge sigh becasue he knows I am going to be sucked into them for a while.  I love my lil' family. 

Thanks Core...for another fabulous book (even if the bind is wrong..wink wink.  Only you notice things like that).

Side note:  He uses blurb.com to print the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment