Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten Years Ago.

It all starts with a look,
Two people not even trying;
Begin a life of laughing and crying.

These two different lives;
coming together; not knowing what to expect,
will end their lives with no regrets.

We came together with different roots,
living and learning as we grew,
and now here we are, just me and you.

Through this life we will travel;
hand in hand, soul to soul;
Along the way paying lifes little tolls.

So as we turn this page in time,
we add yet one more chapter,
making it together with love and laughter.

by:  Corey Wheat

My heart be still. 10 years ago Corey gave me a journal diary, this poem was on the first page. I love this guy more and more each day!
Quick summary of this journal diary; Corey and I were in our 2nd year of dating...I was crazy in love with him, I sucked at school, I was broke, my Siti died, my brothers moved to Maryland, I got braces, I was engaged ..then I was married, I was still broke, I still sucked at school, I was still crazy in love with Corey, I went to church..I cleaned up my act, I got a real job and then had Jaxson.
At this point you can pick up life at crayonsandkeyboards.blogspot.com...or here in my nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment