Friday, February 17, 2012

Then and Now.

I know I have mentioned it before but my mom is AWESOME!  She is an incredible person, she is giving, incredible loving, smart, hardworking, ..I could go on and on.  We moved to Maryland in June.  My dad came with us so we could start the Fun Bus business.  Mom stayed behind because she filled in for her principal while on maternity leave and then had to push through until she got a job here.  Well, she did it.  Today is her last day at Bailey Junior High.  She will start her new job here as an assistant principal at a high school in a couple weeks.

Bailey has been part of our family for a long time.  All three of us (Casey, me and Michael) all went to Bailey and 10 years ago my mom became the assisitant principal there.  She has done a great job.  She has touched many lives there and she will be missed a whole lot. 

Yesteday she sent me a picture of the billboard in front of the school...it was a tribute to her.  The same billboard that 18 years ago (holy cow..I'm old) I got a shout out on for Student of the Month..what, what! 


Today the whole school will be dressing in red, white and blue (red and white to honor her career at Bailey and blue for her new school).  How thoughtful!  She deserves it because like I said she is totally AWESOME!

Congrats Momma!  We are very proud of you.  Cheers to a new chapter.  Love you to the moon and back.

(side note: the quality of these pics is less than stellar..one was from 18 years ago and one was a cell phone text)

No comments:

Post a Comment