Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Indecisive much? Me? Nahhh.

I changed my mind about blogging...turns out Corey's blog isn't where I want to be.  So I am back here.  Not going to promise a weekly post or even a monthly post..but none the less I am here.  A few of you stressed that you actually liked reading what I had to say ..so thanks for caring.

The change of heart came for a couple reasons...one is that I feel like if I post it here I am held accountable and I need that with my goals this year...(more on that to come).  Secondly, I dug up an old journal diary of mine.  I got the journal in 2002, holy cow I was a different person!  But it was so cool to read where I was in my life...in that journal I would write goals each year and just a bunch of girl stuff.  It was great to jog those old memories ...so if nothing more that's what this will be but this time censored for the world to see...including my kids one day.

I started this blog about a year ago..apparently the first of the year is a good time for me.  I came up with "Robyn's Nest" because at one point I wanted to own a daycare and that's what I was going to call it.  Blessed are the soles who do that business...not my thing! 

Anyways...This is where I will be..for now that is..

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back; I enjoyed the journal entries from last night - my first ever peek inside your journal. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete